- Over 15 units of fiduciary education
- Sessions crafted for both the fiduciary starting their business or the seasoned professional
- Expert presenters cover trust, estate, ethics, practice management and person related topics
- Dining experiences including breakfasts, lunches, and evening dinner celebrations*
- Networking receptions and Exhibitor wine tasting
- And much, much more…
Each year, the conference sets high standards in order to provide continued education with inclusive and current topics presented by skilled and dynamic speakers. There is ample of time for networking with industry professionals as well as professional fiduciary peers.
The professional fiduciary industry is growing with close to 2,000 licenses has been issued to date by the Professional Fiduciaries Bureau since its inception over 10 years ago. PFAC is proud to serve this honored profession.
We invite you to join us at the 2020 PFAC Educational Conference and experience the comradery and integrity of this noble profession and those who positively impact the lives of clients. We look forward to celebrating PFAC’s ‘Silver Jubilee’ with you in San Francisco.