Call For Presentations
Call for Presentatons is now closed. Please contact the PFAC office with any questions. Session Formats
- Presentation proposals are for breakout educational sessions. General Session and Pre-Intensive sessions are by invitation. Please contact PFAC if you would like to be considered for either of these formats.
- Presentations are either 60 or 90 minutes in duration.
- Presentations can be either a single presenter or panel presentation. If you are proposing a panel presentation, all presenters must be identified at proposal submission with their contact information and biographies.
- Originality and relevance of the topic
- Overall quality of the presentation proposal
- Presenter experience and credentials
- Delivery method
- Clearly defined learning objectives