PFAC is excited to be holding the 25th Anniversary Conference in the heart of San Francisco.
The Hyatt Regency is located on the embarcadero waterfront with breathtaking views and within walking distance to the Ferry Building. This often-requested location is a perfect venue for the PFAC conference. We have added a new feature; a Speed Lead Session to maximize your contact with qualified leads.
PFAC 25th Anniversary conference offers two types of exhibitors; Sponsoring and Foyer.
Market your business to PFAC’s targeted professional fiduciary audience in the conference Exhibit Hall, the hub of activity when breakout sessions are not scheduled. The Exhibit Hall activities including:
- Welcome reception Wednesday evening for all attendees
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday
- Catered Breaks on Thursday and Friday
- ‘A Taste of PFAC’ Wine Tasting Reception on Thursday afternoon
- The popular PFAC Raffle centered in the exhibit hall
- Exhibitor trivia game and scavenger hunt
- Spaces to network and relax with new and returning friends
Market your business to PFAC’s targeted professional fiduciary audience in the Foyer to the Exhibit Hall, the hub of activity between breakout sessions. The Foyer is a spacious room that attendees must venture through for breakout sessions and to enter the Grand Ball Room/Exhibit Hall. The room is open, with plenty of natural light. This space is a perfect opportunity to make the first impression to attendees.
Each table space includes:
- One draped and skirted 6’ x 30” table with two chairs
- Identification sign
- Waste basket
- One full conference registration and one “exhibit hall only” badge
- One time use of conference attendee list two weeks prior and two weeks post conference (does not include “opt out” registrants)
- Listing and link on the conference website
- Inclusion in the 2020 Conference App
- Quarter page, black and white advertisement in the 2020 PFAC Conference Resource Guide
- Company listing in the 2020 PFAC Conference Resource Guide with 50-word company description